- Heat resistant and flexible
- Temperature resistance between -40 °C to 300 °C
- Excellent bonding to wide range of applications, forms to any shape instantly
- Resistant to cracking, shrinking and migration caused by thermal cycling
- Resistance to oil, water and toxic chemicals
Vehicle Repairs. We've Got What it Takes.
This sealant can be used on metal, plastic and ceramics for either internal or external use and can be used on horizontal and vertical surfaces with very little shrinkage.
Typical applications: Many different engine and transmission mating surfaces, including timing chain cover, differential cover, intake manifolds, oil pan, side or inspection cover plate, thermostat housing, transmission oil pan, valve cover gasket, vibration damper, water pump, etc. - subject to vehicle manufacture recommendation.
Further Product Features
Pressure resistant; makes an air tight and leak proof gasket in seconds; skinning time 7-15 min.
|Suitable for Manufacturer||OE Number|
|Volkswagen||D 176 501 A1|